Can I Place an Order using a Purchase Order (EMEA)?
Government funded agencies are automatically approved for Net 30 Terms. We can offer Net 30 credit terms to qualified business or VAR customers with an active order history (£1,200/€1,500 ex VAT or more in the past three months). Please note that "Net 30" accounts are for regular use (inactive accounts may lose credit terms).
Your completed Purchase Order (PO) can be emailed to us at email@example.com.
The following information must be displayed on your PO - if details are missing it may delay your order:
- Customer billing address
- Customer shipping address
- Buyer’s first and last name, email address and phone number
- Authorizing signature
- Customer Purchase Order reference
- Vendor information: name (Micron Consumer Products Group) and address
- Product part number (CT or BL) and quantity
- Unit and total price, including freight costs and sales tax, if applicable
- Payment terms (Net 30 or per contractual agreement)
- Shipping terms (“FCA Origin” unless otherwise contractually agree upon)
Our address to add to your PO is:
Micron Consumer Products Group
12 Redwood Crescent
Peel Park Campus
If you have any questions about placing an order by PO or Net30 terms please contact our customer service.
©2019 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information, products, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. Neither Crucial nor Micron Technology, Inc. is responsible for omissions or errors in typography or photography. Micron, the Micron logo, Crucial, and the Crucial logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.